Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Food Fight: Homemade Mocha Coffee

.
Denise @ RunDMT

To join the weekly Friday Food Fight, post a picture of your favorite food, meal, snack or drink. Of course, you enjoying your tasty treat would be great, but you don’t need to be in the picture. Then on Friday, post your drool inducing photo and link up with Denise at RunDMT. That’s it!!



This is a new treat I have discovered. I love having mocha coffee, but I refuse to pay those ridiculous prices at the coffee shops so I have found that if I just drop a small square of fudge in the bottom of my coffee cup before making the coffee, it adds just the right amount of chocolate and sweetness to my coffee that I am looking for without adding too many callories. Besides, I don't do it too often.  =)





So head on over to RunDMT and link up to her blog, visit the other participants and leave a comment. While you're at it, how about grabbing Denise's Friday Food Fight Button on her site - I have it on my left side bar. I'd also like to thank Denise for always being supportive of me and my friend Marie at XmasDolly of our memes on Monday and Thursday ~ she really is the true meaning of a bloggy friend - love ya, girlfriend!!


Happy eating and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

YUM fudge on the bottom! Your trying to kill me right? lol

~ Noelle said...

okay, so jealous of your keurig!
(and army coffee cup)
but then again, i am not an every day coffee drinker !!!!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010