Tuesday, February 2, 2010

12 by 12 Reading Challenge: February


In January, I mentioned that I was participating in the 12 by 12 Reading Challenge that is designed to have us read more novels. In January, I only read two novels since I began the challenge on the 20th.

The month of February is being hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog. If you'd like to play along, just write up your post and link it up to Kaye's blog for February. She also has a list of the hosts for the rest of the year. Feel free to participate in any or all months you would like.

Here is my list for February:

1. The Last Report o the Miracles at Little No Horse by Louise Erdrich

Until next time..... Lorie





{I'll add more books and repost as I finish reading them}

3 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

This would definitely be right up my alley, but I cannot add another thing to my list >.<
I can't even finish reading the one I was sent to review!!!!
Good luck in February :)

Lifeofkaylen said...

Fun! I love a challenge.
I have read about 12 books already this year, so I think I'm going to pass on this one. :)
I actually read one last weekend, called The Murderer's Daughters. It was a really sad tale, but so well-written that I had trouble putting it down!
The weekend before, I had the same problem with the new Dean Koontz book-it barely left my hand.

Maria's Space said...

Awesome. Good for you. There are so many great books out there. There will never be enough days in my life to read everything I want to read.

Good luck

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010