Saturday, February 13, 2010

Twitter - Here I Come @LorieShewbridge


OK everyone, I have finally gone and done it!! I signed up for a Twitter account. I said I would never do it, but there were some WONDERFUL speakers at the Social Media Moms Celebration at Disney World who convinced me that it really was worth it.
So, my Twitter name is @LorieShewbridge - really inventive, isn't it??? But at least it is easy for everyone to remember. :-)
Right now, I am battling a terrible cold, so I wont really be posting too much about the conference until I feel a little better, but it was GREAT!! I've got tons of photos to go through and lots of notes to go over. I met some really wonderful women (and a few men) that were just at fabulous in real life as they have been in the blogosphere - even more so.
So, back to Twitter... as soon as I get the whole thing figured out, I'll try to start using it regularly..... wish me luck!
Until next time..... Lorie

6 comments:

Stef H said...

well you are way braver than i am! i'm lucky i have a facebook page that i never go to.

hope you feel better soon - and a very happy valentine's day!

Adaptable Kay said...

YAY!! Loris got a Twitter account :D
You KNOW I'm going to be a follower just as soon as I'm done commenting!

I can't wait to hear all about the conference-I'm so happy that you had a wonderful time!!

Feel better soon ^.^

SquirrelQueen said...

Welcome to the Twitterverse! I am on and off but it is fun. I do recommend using something like Tweetdeck to help keep it all straight.

Maria's Space said...

Welcome to Twitter. I hardly know how to use it. Hopefully you can teach me a thing or two.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

LOL didn't we just talk about this ... lol.

I signed up too, I'll find you ;)

Gem said...

I just sent you a tweet =). welcome to the twitter world!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010