Sunday, February 7, 2010

Self Portrait Super Sunday - Feb. 7, 2010



Welcome to Self Portrait Sunday, a meme started by my friend Maria over at Maria's Space. To see why she started this meme head on over here.

Today is a special edition of Self Portrait Sunday... because it is Super Bowl Sunday! Here we are with the TV all set ready to watch the big game {and of course the commercials} all cuddled up because it's cold here in Florida, at least we think it's cold - so nobody whine about how where you are is SO much colder than we are, I've heard it all before. :-)



Then I went over to my chair because I needed to do some blogging while watching the game - I have my priorities straight, it's not like the NY Giants were playing!!



I will NOT, however, be on the computer at halftime during The Who.



Don't forget to head on over to Maria's Space to see her beautiful face, link up your post and visit the other participants.


Until next time..... Lorie

6 comments:

Liz Mays said...

You two cute little cuddlers!!!!

fredamans said...

Great photos! Nice to see you and your hubby!

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, beautiful pictures!!
I hope you both had a great time watching the Superbowl :D

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sweet pictures :)

~ Noelle said...

arent yall just too cute?

Maria's Space said...

Cute photo of you and Bill! Love it that you are a NY Giant fan, all the way in Florida.

Priorities are good. At least you tried to watch the game. I so couldn't do it.

Umm...just want to say...someone was missing from these photos.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010