Monday, February 1, 2010

Blue Monday: Flowers at Disney World



Happy Blue Monday.....

(This week, I did not take the photograph.) This is a photograph of good friends of ours who live in Florida's panhandle who went to Disney World last weekend (too bad the weather was so cloudy for them). They had their photo taken in front of my favorite statue in the park - it is of Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse with the saying "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." Notice the beautiful blue flowers surrounding the statue... a sign of spring..... YIPPEE!!!






Don't forget to link your post to Smiling Sally's blog and visit the other Blue Monday participants.

Until next time..... Lorie

11 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Come ON Spring! Happy Blue Monday.

Cindy said...

Your friends look happy. Beautiful flowers.
Happy Blue Monday
Cindy

LeAnn said...

What beautiful flowers! I bet you guys had fun. ~

Pie said...

Gorgeous blue flowers!

My Blue Monday

EJ said...

Those radian smiles makes me smile too.

Our Mini Date

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Beautiful smiles and I love the pop of blue!

Liz Mays said...

Your friends are such a lovely couple and the picture is wonderful!

Flowers said...

Beautiful.... the pictures and words were a joy to see and read... :O)

Adaptable Kay said...

Oh, wow! How great is that picture-Those flowers are gorgeous(Come on Spring-Don't listen that little rat on t.v.!!!!! We need you NOW).

Felicia said...

This makes me excited for Disney!!

Maria's Space said...

The flowers look amazing. I seriously need to get my kids to Disney.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010