Sunday, February 28, 2010

Self Portrait Sunday - Bath Time for Nano

ReesSpace



Welcome to Self Portrait Sunday, Maria explains why she began this meme on her blog.

I know these are supposed to be photos of myself and the second one has me in it, but I wanted to set up that photo by first showing you what poor little Nano looks like after his bath - Bill calls him a drowned rat. He really doesn't mind taking a bath because he loves being scrubbed and scratched and it is sometimes easier to just put him in the tub with me. After he is all clean and his hair conditioned, he loves to be wrapped in a big fluffy towel and snuggle with me.









Don't forget to visit Maria, check out her gorgeous photos, link up to her blog and visit the other participants. Hope you have a lovely week and a wonderful March... may spring come soon and bring with it happiness, health and love to each and every one of you.

Until next time..... Lorie

9 comments:

fredamans said...

I agree with your husband on the drowned rat reference, but he is the cutest rat I ever did see!!!

You have a wicked set of blue eyes woman!!!

Kimberly Grabinski said...

Drowned rat LOL...true though.

Too cute him peeking out of the towel!

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, look at that little face! LOL
He may look like a drowned rat, but he's a pretty damn cute one :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I would love that rat in a heartbeat =) Too cute!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sweet pictures. Skye doesn't like a bath but had one today because she got into big trouble. I will have to post about it but I didn't take a picture of her in the bath.
Thanks for sharing your photos.

Kailani said...

Nano is so precious! And you both look squeaky clean!

Kailani
An Island Life

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh Nano, I promise mommy loves you ... lol

Tami Winbush said...

You are a bad bad bad puppy spoiler. Can I be your puppy too?

Maria's Space said...

Awwwww, sweet. I think he looks like Nano just wet and skinny. Ok, maybe he looks like a rat but what do you expect?

How did you get him to love it? My dog used to hate it.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010