Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Super Moon


Welcome to Wordless Wednesday.....



Photos taken from my balcony with my new Nikon, I was pretty proud of myself that I figured out how to take night photos. The moon was gorgeous.... these were taken on Jan. 30th during what astronomers call a "Super Moon" - a new or full moon occurring when the Moon is 90% or greater of its closest approach to Earth.





Hope you enjoyed the photos....


Don't forget to link up to the Wordless Wednesday Hub and visit the other participants.


Until next time..... Lorie

11 comments:

Kim K said...

Lovely, Lori! I'm a sucker for moon-in-the-clouds photos. :o)

Thanks also for dropping by my blog today!

Kim K said...

Oops! Sorry for not double-checking my spelling, Lorie.

~Kim

Digital Flower Pictures said...

I am always happy to see someone get a new Nikon. That second picture is pretty amazing.

Stef H said...

beautiful.

hope you're feeling back to your normal self!!!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Great shots, you did a wonderful job. I love the moon!

Simply Being Mommy said...

Great shots Lorie!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

These are beautiful photos! The second one doesn't even look real. It looks like houses were under spotlight. Neat!

Adaptable Kay said...

How gorgeous! I'm so jealous that your able to take pictures like that-I've tried taking pictures of the moon with my camera, but they never turn out :(

Gem said...

Those are great photos!

fredamans said...

That last one is simply divine!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Beautiful my dear!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010