Sunday, February 7, 2010

Central Florida Weather Report for Social Media Moms Celebration





Since I live in central Florida, I wanted to share with those of you coming down for the Social Media Moms Celebration in Disney World, our local weather forecast. So, courtesy of our local CBS affiliate WKMG channel 6 website:









It's not really going to be that warm or sunny, so I recommend pants and at least a sweater or jacket for the conference. They tend to keep the buildings air conditioned and they can get quite chilly - even cold, so dressing in removable layers is the way I usually go when we visit Disney: t-shirt with a sweater/sweatshirt, then a jacket if needed.




I am really looking forward to my FIRST conference and meeting you all. I'm very excited and a bit nervous, too, so if you see me, please come up to me, say hello, and be nice. :-) Enjoy the next couple of days packing and getting down here... see you all Wednesday, look for me!!


Until next time..... Lorie

8 comments:

Together We Save said...

Wow - wonderful weather!!

Felicia said...

I'm very excited to see you! I'm sticking with the lady with the snacks! LOL!!

Sammy's Marmee said...

So glad you're going to the conference, Lorie - take good notes :-)
I chuckled when I read "say hello, and be nice" No worries, GF - It's impossible not to be nice when around you. :-)

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, you look ADORABLE with those Minni ears on :D
That weather is fabulous-Can I come visit!? LOL
I didn't realize you were going to your first conference-That's so exciting!!!! I bet you'll have a blast ^.^

Lifeofkaylen said...

Very exciting!! I wish I was going.

I love that you want people to come up to you but you made sure to stipulate that they should "be nice." lol-love it.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Tuesday looks good! It's been cold.
Have a great time. I bought those ears in December, they are so pretty.

~ Noelle said...

wish i was there... would love to meet ya! Have FUN!!!!!!!

Maria's Space said...

How lucky are you that it was happening so close to you. I really would love to attend one of these meetings one day. I can't wait to hear all about it.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010