Tuesday, February 9, 2010



Happy Ruby Tuesday, everyone!!!


To get those of you who will be down here in Florida at Disney World for the Social Media Moms Conference excited for the event, I am posting some photos of Disney World containing lots of red.


The first is the big guitar outside the Rockin' Roller Coaster in Hollywood Studios.....






Then there is some wonderful fireworks every night at EPCOT.....




And, last but of course NOT least, everyone's favorite, the big CHEESE (TeeHee) himself.....




Can't wait to see you all here... safe journey to you all. Don't forget to link your Ruby Tuesday post up to Work of the Poet and visit the other participants. [ Sorry, Mary, that I didn't do the Valentine's Day photos. I wanted to post these for the conference attendees - I'll post Valentine's photos next week - hugs! ]



Until next time..... Lorie

8 comments:

JonJon Rosaleen said...

Have never been there. Such a lovely place I bet! Perfect RT!! :)
Hope you'll have a wonderful and awesome day!!

Kailani said...

I wish I was there! Whaaaa!

Kailani
An Island Life

Simply Being Mommy said...

I can't wait for my children to see Mickey!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

LOL so knew Mickey would be in there :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I so wish I was going! Have fun (I know you will!).

Great choice of pics!

SquirrelQueen said...

Very cool reds. I love the guitar.

~ Noelle said...

You sure do love you some red..
:)

Maria's Space said...

That guitar is too cool. So much red. Love it. I need to get out there so I can take some photos.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010