"Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!"
Today we ripped this meme off blogger named Boppo from the blog Boppo the Clown's Journal. She states that she grabbed it at Drgncrystlwkr. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It is a long meme, so we will do it in parts. Today is Part Two. If you missed last week, do them together today!* Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? My doggie Nano, he never leaves my side.
3. How tall are you? 5' 6" [I used to be 1" taller, but lost an inch because of my spine disorder]
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Spring - PLEASE!!!
5. What’s the last movie you saw? Theaters: Avatar [AWESOME]; TV: Judge Dredd [Watching now]
6. Who was the last person you called? Pharmacy for medication refills
7. Who was the last person to call you? My beautiful and wonderful friend Maria
8. What was the last text message you received? "I love you, too" from my son, Alex
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? My friend Jill from California saying she was coming for a visit - WooHoo!
10. Do you prefer to call or text? Text - I can think before I type.
11. What were you doing at 12am last night? blogging, emailing, watching TV, and tweeting - I'm a real multi-tasker, and slightly obsessive.
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Married until my dad died almost 4 years ago.
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Almost 4 years ago
14. What color are your eyes? Blue
15. What time did you wake up today? 6:00 am the first time, then 8:45 the second time
16. What are you wearing right now? T-shirt... I'm still in bed [I'm still sick - BLEH!]
17. What is your favorite Christmas song? Elvis - "Blue Christmas", I used to sing it with the kids when they were little... they were the "back-up" singers.
18. Where is your favorite place to be? Wherever my hubby and doggie are.
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? In a crowd of people.
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? On an around the world cruise with my husband, kids and doggie.
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? In our new house [with only one floor - I'm so sick of stairs], taking a vacation every year with my wonderful hubby, hopefully with at least one grandchild from one of my boys [TeeHee - no pressure], and in no pain [a girl can dream].
22. Do you tan or burn? Neither... I use sunscreen every day - the sun is not healthy for your skin. I used to burn badly when I was young because I am of Irish, German and Swedish decent.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Oh, just about everything... but especially lightening and thunder - I still do.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? My husband... he says & does some really funny stuff, I think it was him & Nano running around the living room. You haven't lived until you've seen a 67 year old man and a 7 pound Yorkie playing.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three TVs and two people... that's odd now that I think about it. We also have 3 DVRs... I like to watch TV because I'm stuck in the house a lot because of my disability.
26. How big is your bed? Queen size... This is an creepy question!!
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? Two of each, hubby uses his new desktop and I use my new laptop. The old laptop doesn't get used at all - my desktop gets used some, but it hurts my back and neck to sit at my desk, so it's easier to use my laptop for now.
29. What color are your sheets? Right now blue & yellow plaid flannel.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? Three, hubby uses two, but I share one of mine with Nano. :-)
31. What is your favorite season? Summer, I love the heat and I love to swim, it's the only exercise I can do that doesn't cause me any pain.
32. What do you like about Autumn? Halloween & Thanksgiving
33. What do you like about winter? Christmas
34. What do you like about the summer? Didn't I answer that already? See number 31.
35. What do you like about spring? The new growth and the colors... so pretty for photographing.
36. How many states provinces have you lived in? Two: Connecticut and Florida
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? Five: Waterbury, Naugatuck, Cheshire, Kissimmee, and Celebration
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? I prefer barefoot... which is another reason I like summer so much.
39. Are you a social person? No
40. What was the last thing you ate? Naval orange and chocolate donut
41. What is your favorite restaurant? Ruth Chris' Steakhouse... MMM - Beef, it's what's for dinner!
42. What is your favorite ice cream? Cherry Chocolate Chip
43. What is your favorite dessert? Chocolate Lava Cake.... with whipped cream, oh yeah!!
44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Progresso... yummy
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Cherry preserves... NOT jelly, has to be real fruit. Oh, and it MUST be Jiffy peanut butter, nothing else will do - I'm a choosy mom!!
46. Do you like Chinese food? I LOVE it, hubby doesn't, so I really don't get to eat it often enough.
47. Do you like coffee? LOVE it, but I have to watch how much I drink... or I get a wicked migraine, but if I DON'T drink it in the morning, I get a migraine, too... It's a real balance - I'm a complicated woman!!
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? Probably six or 7, it's almost all I drink besides the OJ and coffee in the morning. [I've been having hot tea with honey lately because I'm sick, but still drinking lots of water.] Hubby hardly drinks any - he says the only way to drink water is if it has barley and hops in it!
49. What do you drink in the morning? OJ and coffee... I feel like I'm repeating myself... Am I boring anyone? Sorry!
50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you? My health insurance card - such a pity!
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes - MY side, Hubby sleeps on his side and Nano sleeps in the middle [if he is not sleeping on my head].
52. Do you know how to play poker? I know the rules... but I really don't "know" how to play.
53. Do you like to cuddle? Most definitely
54. Have you ever been to Canada? Yes, when I was a kid, it was in the summer and it was beautiful - we went to Niagara Falls and to a really pretty flower garden. I don't think I want to go there again, it's too cold for me now.
55. Do you have an addictive personality? Yes
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? We used to go out every weekend when we were both working, but now that we live on Social Security we eat at home almost all the time. We just don't have the money to go out like we would love to do. I like to cook, it is just difficult for me because of my disability. OH, well, life goes on, and I have THE MOST supportive hubby in the entire world!
57. What do you miss about high school, if anything? My figure!! I'll never see a size 4 again.
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Larry Bird and Harry Chapin
59. Do you want kids? Been there, done that and they are wonderful!!
60. Do you speak any other languages? I can spell in American Sign Language and I know a few signs... I really want to learn more, but that is all. Unless you consider "mommy-talk" a language. ["Don't make me pull this car over and come back there!"]
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Oh yeah... and the scars to prove it.
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yep... not as exciting as one might think. It's kind-of scary because you have NO control.
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? I like both, but I don't like the beach. If you take me out to the ocean water on a boat I'm good, just don't like the sand in all those places it doesn't belong... you know what I mean?
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? On a plane: aisle - I don't like seeing down; In a car or bus: window, or I can get carsick; never been on a train but I'd love to ride on one.
65. Do you know how to drive stick? I know how, but I hardly drive anywhere anymore. I get chauffeured around anywhere I want to go... I am, after all a kept woman!
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Clothes... for me or for Nano.
So, that brings us to the close of another Sunday Stealing. Now don't forget to visit the other participants of this meme, I'm sure there are lots of great answers... see you next week. Hope you had a great weekend.
Until next time..... Lorie