Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Pretentious Blogging Meme Part II



Welcome back to Sunday Stealing: originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser:

"Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!"

Well, apparently Judd screwed up last week... and missed some questions, plus
Going Like Sixty added questions of his own and invited us to use them this week, so Judd combined them all and made a part 2 to the Pretentious Blogging Meme. To see the questions and answers of part 1 head on over here and without further confusion, here is part 2.....


Sunday Stealing: The Pretentious Blogging Meme 2


12. How many drafts of potential blog posts do you have right now? In my head ~ about 6; In Blogger ~ none... I'm not as organized as that which really makes no sense because I have a slight case of OCD [or as I like to say CDO - it's like OCD but it's in alphabetical order..... as it SHOULD be!!].

13. In what medium do you draft your posts? In my mentally deranged, highly med
icated mind... then I just type away. Which is probably why I don't have that many followers or subscriber. Jeez, way to raise my self-esteem ~ bummer, dude!

14. How often do you completely scratch or delete drafts or blog post ideas? Um, I did mention the mentally deranged, highly medicated mind... so it's not so much that I scratch them, it's more like I just completely forget them. What were we talking about?

15. If you had to leave your blog in your will to another blogger, who would you choose? It's really hard to say because there are a couple that would really be sweet and write such great things
(Maria, Alexis & Tami), but they are SO busy that I would never do that to them. Then there are the ones that have such a great sense of humor that wouldn't take any crap from anybody (Annette & Sissy) but, again, I wouldn't want to burden them with having to deal with my whacked out family ~ but BOY would that be fun to watch from the beyond!! HaHa...

16. Are there other blogs that you feel are similar to yours in content, style, or voice? NOPE! I am the only me... I am unique and special, at least that is what my shrink tells me.



17. Has anything surprised you since you started blogging? Sure, lots of people... there are SO many sweet people out there that are willing to share their stories and words or encouragement with you - it really is wonderful!

18. What are your goals or plans for your blog going forward? I would like to do more reviews and giveaways, but I definitely want to keep learning about other people and their families and keep posting about my family. I never want to lose the personal touch that blogging has given me... that is my favorite part.




19. Do you make any money from your blog? (optional) about how much a month?
A very little bit ~ I don't even know how much.





20. What blogging system do you use? Blogger



21. How did you come up your blog name? Uh, it's really was kinda simple... we are the Shewbridges and we live in Celebration, Florida.



22. How many blogs do you have? What was your peak? Just the one ~ I'm in my 40s so I'm in my peak right now ~ there are young men everywhere who .... oh, that isn't what you meant, is it? Ooops, sorry!

23. Are you having as much fun as when you started? No... a lot more. :-)


24. Where do you find other bloggers like you? There is nobody like me, I've already told you that... be glad, I am a very strange person!

25. What’s your one wish when it comes to blogging
? To make more friends, get to know their families and meet them in real life some day.


So, that brings us to the close of another Sunday Stealing. Now don't forget to visit the other participants of this meme, I'm sure there are lots of great answers... see you next week. Hope you had a great weekend.


Until next time..... Lorie

5 comments:

A Blog In The Rough said...

I really feel ya on the deranged and highly medicated mind...I'm like that too :)

Liz Mays said...

I'm glad that there's nobody else like you! It's fun to be unique!

Lifeofkaylen said...

Ha - I think you come across fairly normal in your writing! I believe you that you are strange, but only because you tell me you are!!! :)
I would love to meet up someday. You are 3060 miles away from me...but maybe someday!!

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO to your number 14. I love that. And 22 was the bomb! LOL. too funny. Great answers :)

Maria's Space said...

Such great answers. I learned a lot about you with this post. Umm...making money huh...I want to make money too. Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks for the mention. I need to check out the other women you mentioned.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010