Monday, October 12, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday: Istanbul, Turkey Lamp Shop

MellowYellowMondayBadge



Drowsey Monkey began this meme... to see why and view the rules, check out her blog here.

My picture today is from a lamp market in Istanbul, Turkey. The young man running the market was so sweet and friendly, and wanted me to tell everyone in America to please come and visit him in Turkey for a cup of tea.....


You must head on over to Maria's Space to see her fantastic photo this week and then head back to Drowsey Monkey's blog to link up your post.

Until next time..... Lorie.

1 comment:

MaR said...

I love the lamps!! I actually wanted to bring one home with me, but I had no room in my handluggage :(
Great shot!!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010