Monday, October 12, 2009



Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser:

"Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!

"Today we ripped this meme off a blogger and blog called Magical Mystery Tour. He's from the UK where they spell words strangely. As for this meme, he states who stole it but does not say from where. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go."



Sunday Stealing: The Magical Mystery Tour Meme

1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? Oh hell YES - a couple!!!

2. How do you flush the toilet in public? With my foot, of course, no way I'm touching that nasty thing.... EEEWWW!!

3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Always.

4. Do you have a crush on someone? Only if you count TV stars... but nobody in real life, except The Hubs, cause he's such a sweetie.

5. Name one thing you worry about running out of. Money

6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? When I was younger: Melissa Gilbert or Brooke Shields (I wish!!), it all had to do with the eyebrows...

7. What is your favourite pizza topping? Italian sausage and black olives if I go with red sauce; if I go with a white pizza: tomato and basil with mozzarella and garlic.

8. Do you crack your knuckles? sometimes... not as much as when I was a kid.

9. What song do you hate the most? Anything RAP!!! It makes my skin crawl... {{{shudder}}}

10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? No, cause I don't know any words, but I can picture some of the rap singers and I did shudder!

11. What are your super powers? I am a truly LOYAL friend, once I get to know you.

12. Peppermint or spearmint? spearmint

13. Where are your car keys? Hanging on a hook by the back door to the garage

14. Last song you listened to? National anthem (football day on TV)

15. What's your most annoying habit? I bite my nails.

16. Where did you last go on vacation? Texas for Christmas 2008 to see family (not a real vacation...)

17. What is your best physical feature? My blue eyes

18. What CD is closest to you right now? A Christmas CD

19. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Water, Cheese, Chocolate syrup

20. What superstition do you believe/practice? Gotta wear my NY Giants jersey on the day that they are playing, so that they win.... seems to be working this year!!

21. What colour are your bed sheets? Red

22. Would you rather be a fish or a bird? Well, I don't want to be a fish - because you'd be below everything; I'd rather be a bird so I could see everything, but I'm kind-of afraid to fly... that's a conundrum.... I guess I'll just be me.

23. Last thing you broke? a coffee mug

24. What are you having to eat tonight? penne pasta, with chicken, tomatoes, and mozzarella

25. What colour shirt are you wearing? navy blue

26. If you could be doing anything else today, what would you rather be doing? sailing on a cruise ship in the Caribbean or South Seas

27. Do security cameras make you nervous? yes and no... Yes because I have an anxiety disorder from being assaulted, and no because I know that I didn't do anything wrong - I am a little paranoid. I'm a little messed up, but I take medication and see a therapist, some day I may be OK, just don't tell the people in my head - they might miss me! :-)

28. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be? I Can't Believe I Made It This Far

29. Last time you went to a cemetery? When I went to say good-bye to my grandparents before I moved to Florida from Connecticut in 2004.... I knew that I was the only one who used to go to their grave from my family, so I went to clean it off one more time before I moved out of state. Then The Hubs and I went to his dad and mom's to do the same.

30. Last concert you went to? Starship with Mickey Thomas at EPCOT last week.

31. Favourite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? WOW, there are a lot... STYX, Journey, Rod Stewart, Bryan Adams, Def Lepard, AC/DC, Celine Dion, Harry Connick, Jr., Meat Loaf, Moody Blues.... Those are the ones I can think of that I really loved. I know I have been to more (I have a stack of t-shirts to prove it), but these really stick out in my mind, and I've seen most of them more than once.

32. Next concert you're planning to attend? Not sure, money's kinda tight right now...

33. Do you talk to yourself? All the time (see question #27)

34. Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet? No, my parents adopted a couple, and we were given the sweetest Yorkie in the entire world - He is our baby!!!

35. Have you ever been present when an animal is being born? No, but I've seen it on TV - the Discovery Channel... The Dirtiest Jobs (saw him inseminate a cow too, YUK!)


Thanks for playing along and don't forget to link back to Sunday Stealing...

Until next time..... Lorie

No comments:

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010