Monday, October 12, 2009

Saturday: 9 (A Little Late) Lie to Me



Crazy Sam started this meme, here are her words:

Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme

Saturday 9: Lie to Me


1. Can you tell when someone is lying to you? Not everyone, but I can usually tell if my kids are lying to me. However, I am a HORRIBLE liar!!

2. Tell us about one of your flaws. Do you live with it or try to correct it? I bite my fingernails. I try to change it, but they are really soft and won't grow well and I have tried LOTS of thing to correct this, but nothing (that I can afford) seems to work. There are lots of other emotional/mental flaws that I don't want to talk about today... maybe another time.

3. When was the last time you laughed hard and what struck you as funny? I laugh almost every day at something that The Hubs says or does... I think he tries to make me laugh every day... he is a wonderful man, and we have a great relationship and can laugh all the time, even during the worst times during our lives.

4. Tell us about a time when you should have tried harder. I can't think of anything right now, I am really very tired of trying SO hard at lots of things, that I feel kind-of worn out!

5. If you won the lottery, what would you buy first? A vacation for me and The Hubs.

6. What movie do you know every word to? None... I know lots of lines of lots of movies, but not every line of one movie. My sons know every word of several movies, and it drives me insane when we are watching them, I will turn off the movie when they start reciting the lines with the actors.

7. What was the best thing that happened to you this week? Spending time with The Hubs at a classic car show and music fest at a local winery.

8. What was the worst thing that happened to you this week? Being in pain for a lot of the week - but that happens all the time.

9. What do you think is the biggest difference between men and women? Men don't get the concept of a "bitch-fest"... they want to try and fix things when you are bitching about something. Women just want to bitch about it, they don't want someone to come in and try to tell you how to fix it all up.... Just leave us alone and let us rant!!
Thanks for playing along.... Don't forget to link up your post to Crazy Sam's blog.
Until next time.... Lorie

1 comment:

fredamans said...

I love that show too!!

I'm hosting my first 2 contests. Check 'em out.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010