Monday, October 5, 2009

More Awards for ME??? I'm Not Worthy!!!













OMG... Here are more awards I just received.... I seriously DO not deserve these awards. I am no where near as good as these people think I am... THEY are the ones with the fabulous blogs. But I want to thank Piera for thinking of me, she is just so wonderful. I received the Over the Top Award from Piera who has a wonderful blog called Jolly Mom. Her blog is full of wonderful reviews, giveaways, and terrific posts about her family including the greatest pictures of her adorable son Lucas. PLEASE, head on over to see for yourself what an amazing woman she is.

I was also graciously awarded this fabulous award by my friend Crystal from Simply Being Mommy. She was my VERY FIRST FOLLOWER, and has been by my side from the beginning - for that I am eternally grateful to her. She has always been there to help me build up my blog and answer questions for me, so I owe a lot to her for my blog's success to Crystal, so I wish to thank her very much for that, along with this wonderful award! Crystal is married and has three adorable children and is one of the sweetest and kindest women you could ever meet. I do have one disagreement with her... she says she is married to the most wonderful man in the world, I happen to think that I am, so, on that point, we will have to agree to disagree. :-)

Here are the rules for the Over the Top Award: USE ONLY ONE WORD! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on.


1. Where is your cell phone? Nightstand
2.Your hair? Curly
3. Your mother? Self-Righteous
4. Your father? Deceased
5. Your favorite food? Chocolate
6. Your dream last night? Forgotten
7. Your favorite drink? Water
8. Your dream/goal? Health
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Scrapbook
11. Your fear? Widowhood
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Traveling
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Wealthy
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? Self-Cleaning-Home
17. Where did you grow up? Connecticut
18. Last thing you did? Blogged
19. What are you wearing? (Ahem... embarrassing) Nude - I'm in bed...
20. Your TV? 56"
21. Your pets? Nano
22. Friends? Loyal
23. Your life? Complicated
24. Your mood? Tired
25. Missing someone? Debbie
26. Vehicle? Jaguar
27. Something you're not wearing? Anything (See #19)
28. Your favorite store? Pyramid.com
29. Your favorite color? Red-or-Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? 5-minutes-ago
31. Last time you cried? Tonight
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? Pharmacy
34. One person who emails me regularly? Maria & Alexis (I couldn't do just one)
35. Favorite place to eat? Home

Next, Melissa and Alexis have graced me with the incredible "I Give Good Blog" award.... and I thank them so much.
Melissa over at Outnumbered 3 to 1, shares her home with two sons and a wonderful boyfriend fiance. I can totally relate to her as I was also always surrounded by testosterone living with Bill and my two boys, Nikolaus & Alexander, who are now grown and out of the house. Of course, now I have just have my two men (Hubby and Nano) to outnumber me.

The same award from Alexis at Running Away, I'll Help You Pack, as I've mentioned in a previous post, Alexis is one funny chick!! She LOVES to share her recipes, her favorite books, her favorite shopping tips and finds, anything and everything that makes her happy, to make her readers happy! Her 2 little boys, Caden and Cole are so adorable that you cannot help but want to hug them to death. The things Alexis writes about them remind me SO much about Nikolaus and Alexander when they were little, I get so nostalgic when I read her blog.

Alexis also passed on THREE more awards to me... bestill my heart, I am overwhelmed with love!! She is just too kind!! They are:






~ My Comments Rock Award








~ Dragon Loyalty Award








~ The Best Blog Award



The Best Blog Award was also so generously sent on to me from Felicia at Go Graham Go who is such a wonderful woman. She is a full-time mom and part-time school counselor; all while being a full-time friend, who ALWAYS has time to give an encouraging word to someone who is in need of a lift... and I should know as I have been on the receiving end of those wondrous words many times. So, thank you very much Felicia, you are very dear to my heart.

Please check out all these blogs and say hello from me.....


Since I recently did a post and passed on several awards to very deserving bloggers, some of whom are mentioned above, I will forgo passing these along for now. I do, however, reserve the right to pass them on at a later date.


Wishing you all a wonderful week and a glorious Autumn!


Until next time..... Lorie




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congrats on all your awards! I have the I give good blog one, but I haven't seen the others!!

Thanks for stopping by on my SITS Day!!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010