Monday, October 5, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday - October 5, 2009

MellowYellowMondayBadge





Drowsey Monkey began this meme... to see why and view the rules, check out her blog here.
My photo this week is from a field in Greece where I found two lonely flowers amongst everything else that had not bloomed yet as it was still early spring. I thought this one in particular was strong, yet beautiful.... something we should all strive to be.


Hope you had a great day... and don't forget to link up with Drowsey Monkey at the Mellow Yellow blog..... Until next time..... Lorie

4 comments:

Karen said...

Bonjour Neighbor,
Beautiful flower. Greece is on my bucket list of places to go.
I will be visiting Notre Dame later this week as well as some other beautiful Cathedrals. I will try to light some candles for your Nikolaus who is serving our country.
Thanks for posting to my blog, too.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

what a beautiful place to be and the beautiful flower too :)

Angels said...

Very unique flower. It almost looks like a daisy and I love daisies. The way the yellow grows into it is really amazing. Goes to show nature is beautiful if you just take the time to stop and actually see it.

Maria's Space said...

What a great flower. Love it! Looks amazing. Nicely done.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010