Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Project for your Children from Go Graham Go

My wonderful friend Felicia over at GoGrahamGo has this adorable project that you can do with your children for Halloween, made from things you have right in the house! I have "lifted" this photo of what her extremely talented son, Graham, did with her so I could show you all. It is just so cute, that I HAD to show you. It reminded me of the type of things that my children used to make, and I am feel quite nostalgic right now, so I wanted to share this with you all.

Please head on over to Felicia's blog to find the directions on how to accomplish this masterpiece with your children and to get the download for the background. I am sure you will all enjoy making it with your children as much as I used to enjoy making things with mine.

And PLEASE, feel free to leave a comment and a link to a picture of your holiday projects with your children here, as I LOVE to see them all.




Thank you Felicia for indulging me, and allowing me to share your adorable son's masterpiece! He is truly a genius!! Until next time..... Lorie

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Lorie, you are so sweet to post this! We love to come up with cheap craft ideas.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010