Sunday, October 4, 2009

Saturday 9: Let's Go to Bed 10/3/09




Crazy Sam started this meme and here are her words:

"Welcome to
Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!"

Saturday 9: Let's Go to Bed


1. Has a relationship been effected by how one of you slept? No, not, really - we both snore, and sometimes it bothers one of us... but I don't sleep very well anyway because of other reasons, and neither one of us works (The Hubs is retired and I am disabled) so we can take naps during the day - and we do.

2. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Looking at the bed from the foot of the bed, I sleep on the right, The Hubs on the right, and the dog in the middle (but he is only 7 pounds so he doesn't take up much room) - when he's not sleeping on my head... :-)

3. Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach? Back and side, or sitting up while I am typing on my blog... The Hubs laughs that he has learned to sleep by the glow of a laptop.

4. Describe the bedding on your bed right now. How does it change with the seasons? Are you particular about your pillows or linens? We have a Mickey Mouse comforter (DO NOT judge me, people!!) We love high thread count, and try to buy them when they are on sale at Target. We also have to have 2 pillows each, and Nano (the dog) has his own blankie.

5. When sleeping with someone, do you hog the bed, steal covers, or snore? See #1, we both snore, we share the covers, and we snuggle... we have to be touching when we sleep. If it gets too hot (often the case, as we live in central Florida) we at least have our feet touching.

6. What do you wear to bed? If it varies, explain. Umm, we call it my "ugly pajamas"... it is "in the buff". (Now I'm really embarrassed! TMI) However, if it gets a little cold, which doesn't happen too often, I wear socks.

7. No matter how much you love someone, would you rather alone? I'm thinking you mean "sleep alone"... and the answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT! When The Hubs was in the hospital, I couldn't sleep at all, and I didn't even TRY to sleep in the bed, I stayed on the couch in the family room with the dog, he didn't even like going into the bedroom.

8. Tell us about a time when you awoke in bed, saw the person next to you and thought, "Oh, no..." Never... believe it or not, I have only slept with my first husband and my current husband, and I ADORE waking up next to my current husband. I have thought "Oh, I cannot wait to get out of this relationship!" when waking up next to my first husband.

9. Tell us about a time when you awoke thinking it was a different day than it was. Easy, it happened this past Friday, both The Hubs and I kept thinking it was Saturday... we don't know why... I think it was because it seemed like a really long week.


Don't forget to link up to Sam at Saturday 9.... Until next time..... Lorie

No comments:

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010