Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tell Your Good News Tuesday on The Mommy-Files



My wonderful friend Shannon over on The Mommy-Files has come up with what I think is a most ingenious idea!! Here is what she said:

"I don’t know about you, but I think there is too much BAD NEWS in the world. I’d like to explore a new possibility on The Mommy-Files –
TELL YOUR GOOD NEWS TUESDAY!"

Don't you think that is just the simplest thing that we can all do to put a little sunshine in all of our days? So why don't you head on over to Shannon's blog to add your good news. If we can all look on the bright side of things for just a little while, the world might become a happier place.

While you are there, take a look around The Mommy-Files, I am sure you will find lots of other things you will like. Shannon is a fabulous mother of three beautiful boys and a terrific wife of a hunk of a husband, yet she always has the time to help out other bloggers with questions, and to comment on their blogs. Plus, she does wonderful reviews and really great giveaways. She even has the Joke of the Day to make you smile. It is truly one of my favorite blogs. So while you are there give her a shout out for me, I know you will fall in love with her, just as I have.

Share your good news, and have a great day yourselves.

Until next time..... Lorie

1 comment:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I love Shannon and she's a super sweet gal in real life too. We went to Great Wolfe Lodge a few months back and woo hoo again in December :)

What a great idea ;)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010