Wednesday, March 3, 2010

ABC Wednesday Round Six: Letter G

ABC WEDNESDAY


Welcome to ABC Wednesday Round 6. A fun project, now in it's third year! If you have something to share, be it a photograph, piece of art or poetry please post in on your blog and sign up with MckLinky.


ABC Wednesday Round 6: Letter "G" is for .....






..... gazebo





..... gym


..... good boy




Head on over to my friend Maria's post to see her great photos, and have a wonderful day.


Until next time..... Lorie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Late? You still had an hour and 13 minutes left in your window! I noticed the Gym doesn't have any people in it. Hmmmmm...

The Gazebo is beautiful and Good Boy is adorable. A Yorkie?

Roger Owen Green said...

Not really that late; everyone else was early.

I covet a gazebo for my back yard, probably not that large.

Simply Being Mommy said...

Little Nano is so cute!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Great use of the letter "G"

ChrisJ said...

Echoing your prayer in your banner. I will remember you and your family.

That's a Gorgeous Gazebo.

Adaptable Kay said...

That gazebo is so beautiful-I wish I could go there now and just relax in the warm weather :D

Love that gym!

Nano is too adorable-That's such a great picture.

MollyinMinn said...

Oooh, the good boy is so cute! What a fun approach!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

LOL love the last one!

Maria's Space said...

That last picture actually made me smile.

Were you talking about Bill? Was that message from Nano

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010