Monday, March 15, 2010

Migraine Sufferers: Save on Treximet

Those of you who read my blog regularly or who know me, know that I have been a sufferer of migraines since I was a teenager - and by sufferer, you know that I mean I SUFFER!! One of the things that has helped me is a class of drugs called triptans. Also my neurologist prescribed an NSAID called naproxen for my monthly hormonal headache before I had my hysterectomy.

The newest migraine rescue medication Treximet combines these two medications in one pill and it has does wonders for many mingraineurs! Now here is your chance to save up to $50.00 on your first prescription of Treximet. Just click on the box below or on the box on my sidebar.









My giving you this information in no way constitutes medical advice, it is just something that I have found works for me and that I wanted to share with you, my dear friends. PLEASE, contact your doctor to see if it could work for you... migraines are horrible and can be debilitating and I wanted to help in some small way.

Until next time..... Lorie

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sorry about your migraines. I have had a few and can't imagine having them on a regular basis.

Anonymous said...

Lorie - I also get migraines. Doesn't sound like as often as you but I get them with some regularity. Not fun. I hope yours get better.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh man Rick gets them it's rare but great info hun. Thanks!

Hope yours have been staying away! XOXO

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010