Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Love of My Life!!


Today is Bill's birthday... WooHoo!! We will be going out to dinner to celebrate {thank you to our friend Tyna for the wonderful gift certificate} then we will come home and have a piece of cake that I made for him.





The cake is devil's food (his favorite) and my grandmother's frosting recipe that he loves. It is a dome cake that has a really deep half-circle in the center that is filled with frosting and dark chocolate chunks..... mmmmmm!


{I'm not that good at decorating}

I just want to say to Bill that I love you more today than I did yesterday and the day before. My life is so much more fulfilled since I met you and I am so lucky that you are in my life, I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for making me so happy and for being the most wonderful man I have ever known. I will love now and will love you forever!!
Until next time..... Lorie

12 comments:

fredamans said...

Happy Birthday hubby Bill!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is so beautiful.
Happy Birthday Bill!

Stef H said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!!!! enjoy the evening! many happy wishes!

Simply Being Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Bill!!!

Tami Winbush said...

Happy Birthday to yoooooouuuuu, Happy Birthday to yoooooouuuuu! Happy Birthday dear Biiiiilllllllll! Happy Birthday toooooooooooo yoooooouuuuu! And maaaaaaannnnnnnnyyyyyy mmmmmooooooorrrrrreeeee!

Hey - uncover your ears! Trust me, you don't want me to do this again!

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, what a beautiful post!! I hope you both had such a fabulous time out and about celebrating a special day :)
Happy, happy birthday wishes to go the birthday boy Bill!!

Lifeofkaylen said...

Happy birthday to Bill!!!
That is a great picture of your boys! :)

Nice work on the cake - it sounds lethal. As in- the most delicious cake ever!!

Margaret Cloud said...

Hope yor hubby had a wonderful special day. The cake looks so yummy, my favorite is also devils food.

~ Noelle said...

Happy Birthday Bill~
Hope yall have a great dinner! Wish I was there to eat some of that YUMMY CAKE!!!

Felicia said...

Happy Birthday Bill.. and what great cake!

Maria's Space said...

Sweet!

Look at that cake. I was totally going to be a good girl tonight, now I need chocolate.

Happy Belated Birthday Mr. Bill!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Happy Belated Birthday Bill!!!

Love the Mickey plate (I'm right?)!! I think I would die over that cake!! That looks so yummy!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010