Monday, March 22, 2010

YouPet.com - Make Friends for Your Pet

Now those of you who know me... realize that I adore my baby, Nano. Next to Bill and my kids, he is the light of my life! I have even set him up on a couple of social networks so that he can make some friends of his own, I mean why should I be the only one having fun on my blog and Twitter. My favorite by far is YouPet.com and here is Nano's profile photo:


Now here is your chance to get your best friend signed up to the best social network for pets. Make Your Pet A Star on YouPet.com - the internet's premier social network for pets!

-Create Your Pet Page!
-Make New Friends
-Join Groups and Forums

Win a $100 Petco Gift Card when you register! See site for complete details.


Click here to register for free!

It really is a terrific way for you to connect with other pet lovers and learn about great deals on things for your furry family members. So click on the link above or on my right sidebar and have fun with the site... Nano and I do.
Until next time..... Lorie

4 comments:

Maria's Space said...

How awesome is that!

What a great way for pet owners to pay tribute to their pouch and get to know other animal lovers.

Maria's Space said...

Oppps...oh and I forgot; Nano looks adorable as usual.

Simply Being Mommy said...

Awesome. I may have to check it out for my little dachshund.

Margaret Cloud said...

Sorry Lorie, I do not have any pets. I did have but they are at the bridge.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010