Friday, March 5, 2010

Bloggy Friends are the BEST!!



Just wanted to post a quick note to let you know how much I appreciate all the friends I have made since I started blogging. But I want to point out one in particular... Maria from Maria's Space. She and I have become really close, almost like sisters, we are even the same age. I have been so behind on my blog visiting since attending the Disney Social Media Moms Conference because I got really sick right after and we have been really busy around the house.




Well, Maria called me today just to check on me to make sure that I was OK... she knows that I am not all that healthy and she knows that my husband had some serious health problems last year. Maria said that she was concerned and wanted to make sure all was well. That is just one of the sweetest things - and so like Maria.




Please, take the time to go on over and see Maria's blog, she is an amazing blogger, photographer and especially an incredible mother. She also is an artisan who makes beautiful jewelry with an ETSY shop called Street Angel, so take a look there if you are looking for a unique piece of jewelry for yourself or as a gift.



Thank you, Maria for being the kind of friend I know that you are and that I hope you consider me to be. {{{HUGS}}}


Until next time..... Lorie

6 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

That is wonderful! There are so many sweet bloggers I have met, it is amazing how many wonderful people are in this world!

fredamans said...

Maria really is one of the nicest and funniest bloggers I have talked to also. She is real, and that's what I like about her.

(((HUGS))) to you both.

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, I'm so glad that you have such great friends who do things like check up on you when they haven't heard from you in awhile!
That's especially important when your ill like us.

Simply Being Mommy said...

Awwww, how sweet of Maria :) There are so many wonderful women in the blogging community.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OH my gosh my dear that is the sweetest thing ever. What a sweet friend she is!

MUCH love to you and hubs hope you're both doing ok! LOVES!!!

Maria's Space said...

Oh it was nothing *Blush*. Seriously just wanted to make sure that you were OK. You were MIA on your blog and that doesn't normally happen. Worried about you girl. Hope You and Bill stay well and don't be surprised if you hear from me again since we are "like sisters". My sisterly blogging friend!

Mwahhh...

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010