Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dannon Light & Fit Commercial

{Image from Dannon Website}



I don't know about you, but I really hate this commercial... call me old fashioned or a fuddy-duddy... call me whatever you want, but I was raised that women should eat like ladies. I know that Dannon is trying to convey that their yogurt is really tasty even though it has less calories and fat, but do they really have to do it in such a disgusting way?









OK, it's just my opinion and I had to get it off my chest... thanks for listening. Have a nice day.



Until next time..... Lorie

3 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

I never thought of it that way when I saw the commercial, but you are right!

Maria's Space said...

I found it a tad disturbing but it didn't rub me the wrong way. Commercials are always so weird. Who comes up with these things anyway?

Alexis AKA MOM said...

LOL you crack me up I didn't think of it that way. But I must admit the slurping driving me nuts!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010