1. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile? Being with the most wonderful man in the world... my hubby, Bill and my puppy, Nano.
2. What's the biggest lie you've ever told? None of your damn business... actually I don't really lie. I've told those "little white lies" to people, you know, I tell people that they look great when they really don't look that good - stuff like that. But in general, I don't lie... I can't really do it, I don't have the stomach or the face for it.
3. Do you hold a grudge? Yes, I have been hurt REALLY bad by a few people and have been jaded by it. I wish I could change that about myself.
4. What is the worst job you've ever had? I worked for an Orthopaedic Surgeon who had a horrible attitude and would fly off the handle and scream at me for no reason - and he would do that in front of my co-workers and patients. He eventually got let go from the practice.
5. What would be your dream job? I have it already - I am a kept woman...
6. What is the happiest event you've experienced? Aside from the birth of my children, it was finding my soulmate and best friend, Bill - after I thought I would never trust another man or fall in love again.
7. What is the saddest thing you've experienced? The death of my best friend Sue... She was way too young to die and always there when I needed her.
8. Do you tend to exaggerate or underestimate? Yes... both, especially when it comes to distances between places. I always get it wrong, Bill is so much better at it than I am.
9. List the cars that you have owned. Give us just a few words about each one.
This covers the years 1982 - Present
~ Ford LTD Station Wagon (? year): Had to share this one with my mom
~ Ford Pinto (? year): Piece of crap - dad was a used car dealer
~ Chrysler Big ole Thing (1982 used): Got rear-ended on the highway 6 months after new (ex)husband and I got it. I got hurt and was out of work for 3 months and got pregnant.
~ Mitsubishi 626 (1987): My very first new car ever - got totally ripped off by salesman, boy did he see us coming, totalled in a rear-end collision (I was not driving) in 1992 but we still owed on it.
~ Ford Escort Station Wagon (1992): I loved the color, cherry red
~ Ford F-150 Crew Cab (1994): I loved this truck, but lost it in the divorce and ended up with...
~ Toyota Camry (1990): The Camry from HELL... had problems from the start, took 4 trips to the garage to finally fix it, but by then I'd had enough!
~ Nissan SUV (1999 Lease x2yrs): Really nice car and a beautiful shade of green
~ Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Pick-up (2001 Lease x2yrs): Another great vehicle, worked really good in the snow, but the truck bed was too small
~ Jaguar XJ-8 (2000): My dream car... The one I drive now (hubby has a VW Bug). It is the same color as my eyes, which is why my darling husband got it for me (we bought it used). His friend is a dealer/mechanic who knew I wanted one and went to an auction to find it for me. I LOVE my car!!
(I'm just like Annette at Fairy Blog Mother, I'm a Car Whore, Oh My!!)
That's it for this weeks Saturday 9. Don't forget to link your post and visit the other participants. Have a wonderful week.
Until next time..... Lorie