Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Need a Laugh Today? Have I Got a Site for You...




I have recently been introduced to a great site that will make you laugh. It is called "Heard on the Playground" and has quotes of things that kids say and adorable photos of kids that will make you smile or outright laugh out loud.



Here is an example of one of the photos from the site:





"Big brother said if I sat in here I'd be cooler like him."



Quote from the site:


Man: WHAT'S YOUR NAME?
Boy: JESUS
Man: Are you sure?
Boy: That's what MOM calls me whenever I DO SOMETHING BAD

Hope you get a chance to check out the site, it will make you smile!

Until next time..... Lorie

8 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Too funny. I could probably add to this post with my kiddos.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I must check that out!

~ Noelle said...

cute
going to have to go look

Alexis AKA MOM said...

LOL that is too funny!

Simply Being Mommy said...

LOL! Sounds like something I need to visit today. I just can't seem to get out of this funk I'm in and I think a laugh may help.

Tami Winbush said...

Reminds me of when my 17 year old was about 4. She started crying at the top of her lungs. Hard sobbing cries! I asked her what was wrong, was she stung by a bee, did her brother hit her? She wouldn't answer. So I pulled over to the side of the road and flung open the door. Why are you crying honey? And she said, "I...don't...know! Water...keeps...coming...out...of these...holes!" and she pointed to her eyes. I hugged her tightly, calmed her down and kept going. Funny things these kids!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are funny. Thanks for the link.

Adaptable Kay said...

Hehe! Aw man, those would make for some GREAT laughs. I can just imagine it now :)
Thanks for the info!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010