Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm a Member of an Exclusive Community!!




For those of you who know me, you know my passion... OK, obsession, with all things Disney. I have recently discovered an absolutely WONDERFUL blog called The Disney Driven Life. Well, it is more than a blog, it is an entire community of people who feel just as I do, so I REALLY wanted, dare I say NEEDED, to join this community!! So, I sent my email asking the wonderful people in charge to PLEASE let me join them. Here is the response I received:


"Lorie, we are so happy that you have decided to join our elite community. It
is obvious that you belong among us.


Lorie the Disney-Loving Mama, by the power and authority vested in me,
it is my great pleasure to bestow upon you the position of NDM#181.
You shall henceforth bear the noble and esteemed title of Neurotic
Disney Mom. Go forth in the "World," wearing your new title with
pride as you indoctrinate your friends and family into Disney culture,
uphold The DDL Principles and practice the disciplines of The Disney
Driven Life. May the Mouse smile upon you in all
of your vacation endeavors! Congratulations! You're in! Go check the
roster: http://thedisneydrivenlife.com/be-counted!"


Yippee!!! I have been accepted... I am so excited. To all my friends who love Disney as much as I do (don't know if there is anyone quite as much in love with Mickey) you HAVE to check out The Disney Driven Life... it is a wonderful place to be!!


Until next time..... Lorie

11 comments:

Stef H said...

well holy moly! look at that! you are ROYALTY!!! wowza!

Naomi said...

Good grief....you have found your place, your roost, your...ummm,...I can't believe there are more of you out there!! ;o))

Just jokin'!!! (maybe!)
Naomi

XmasDolly said...

OMG I knew there was a reason we were new friends. My youngest daughter Melissa is a super Disney Freak. I've copied your post so she can read it. I'm sure she'll enjoy it. Hahaha This is great. I love Disney too, but I don't have it all over my house like she does. I think she lives in Mickeyland hehehe

Simply Being Mommy said...

How awesome! That is totally a place for you :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I am going to have to stop by and check it out! Thanks!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Good for you. I am going to check it out.

Kimberly Grabinski said...

Wow, sounds like you found a place you truly belong and they welcomed you with open arms!!!

Adaptable Kay said...

He he. That sounds like you found your place in the big WWW :D

Cher said...

Congrats! Checking it out next!

Anonymous said...

Lorie, we really are so thrilled to have you become a NDP. And now that I may be living fairly close to you in the upcoming months, I hope that you and I will get to visit some on a personal basis.

Thank you for sharing the blog with others on your personal blog. Hopefully, we'll reach a few more NDPs this way so that they can be counted just like you. :)

xoxox
JL (NDM1)

Maria's Space said...

Awesome NDM#181.! I am so happy for you. Too cute that there is a whole community of people who are as passionate as you are about Disney.

They couldn't have picked a more deserving member to join the community.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010