Friday, March 19, 2010

A Little Pink in a World of Camo: I Will Always Be a Marine Wife

{Image From: A Little Pink in a World of Camo}


Please pray for a dear young wife who has just lost her Marine husband in Afghanistan. Cpl Jonathan Daniel Porto died Sunday, March 14, 2010 while on operations in Helmand Province, Afghanistan when the vehicle he was in flipped over. He leaves behind his beloved wife, who is only 23 years old, and his beautiful 3 month old daughter Ariana.

A Little Pink in a World of Camo: I Will Always Be a Marine Wife

Please remember... Freedom is never free. "All gave some, some gave all!"

Until next time..... Lorie

8 comments:

Simply Being Mommy said...

Oh.My.Gosh! I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry for that family :(

fredamans said...

Awful news. Condolences.

Kimberly Grabinski said...

As a Navy Wife (ret.) my heart breaks for this young mother....

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Oh Lorie I can't stop crying. The poor girl and her baby. This sucks and it isn't fair. I sent her my love but that is not good enough.
The price is too high for freedom.

~ Noelle said...

that is so sad...
they are always in my thoughts and prayers

Margaret Cloud said...

This is so sad and I will remember her in my prayers. I am always sad when they announce on TV about our service men dying over there.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh man that breaks my heart!

Maria's Space said...

That is devastating news! How awful for her and her baby.

Sad news.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010