Saturday, March 6, 2010

Top 100 Mom Blogs of 2009 - I'm One of Them!!




I'd like to toot my own horn for just a minute if you don't mind....


I was SHOCKED when I found out that I was named one of the Top 100 Mom Blogs of 2009 on Momdot.com!! I really couldn't believe it... with all the WONDERFUL mommy bloggers out there that I strive to be like, Trisha chose lil' ole ME.

First, I'd like to say thank you SO much!! Then I'd just like to add that if I am considered a top mom blog, it is only because of YOU, my lovely readers. I adore each and everyone of you. You have all made me feel so special in this huge blogosphere. I do not know what I would do without you. I love your comments, each and every one of them and when I have been in need of encouragement, you have been there for me. When I have been down, you have picked me up. You are the reason my blog has survived!



So, my dear readers, I share this achievement with each and everyone of you... Thank you so much and enjoy... I am thrilled to be able to share it with you.



Until next time..... Lorie



Image Courtesy: Momdot.com (Mascot)

13 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Congrats! Trisha is right, you are all over supporting and commenting on blogs! Every time I find a new blog that I like, I notice you have already left your sweet comments on it! I think you should compile a list of blogs you visit, you seem to know quite a lot of great blogs!

You definitely deserve this!

Lifeofkaylen said...

This is SO awesome!! Congrats! Well-deserved: you are a great blogger, a great mom and a great commenter! Great all around!! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Awesome! Congratulations, that is a big honor. Give yourself a pat on the back...

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Wow my dear I'm so excited for you and use a touch jealous ... LOL :) Look how far up the list you are too! That is just amazing, I so agree we need more bloggers like you!

HUGS

Maria's Space said...

Congratulations! That is awesome and so well deserved.

fredamans said...

Congratulations Lorie! That's quite a feat!

Adaptable Kay said...

Oh, how WONDERFUL!! Congratulations x 100 for this honor :)
Personally, I believe you SO deserve this!

Tami Winbush said...

Well that's cause you are so wonderful and consistent in what you do! We love you girlie!

Annette said...

I seen this over on Momdot the other day and have been meaning to congratulate you!

Congrats!

Unknown said...

That is just awesome! Congratulations, you deserve it :)

Kimberly Grabinski said...

You totally deserve it, congratulations!

Simply Being Mommy said...

Congrats Lorie! You totally deserve it.

~ Noelle said...

CONGRATS!!!!!
Enough said!:)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010