Wednesday, March 10, 2010

(Not-So) Wordless Wednesday: Nano Riding in the Car



Welcome to Wordless Wednesday.....







Nano LOVES to go for rides in the car - and he totally adores sticking his head out the window.


When he gets tired of standing up and looking out the window, he lies down on the dashboard. In our VW Bug, the dash is really deep and gives him lots of room. We keep a fluffy blankie up there for him because the car is black and the sun makes it hot.

Don't forget to link up to the Wordless Wednesday Hub and visit the other participants.



Until next time..... Lorie

16 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

lol!

cute

Dazy Daisy

Auntie E said...

Looks like he enjoys life with you all.
My WW link for you

Tami Winbush said...

some of the pictures were cut off by the border! :( But I know Nano loves being with you no matter where you are!

Sistertex said...

What a happy pup! Love seeing your lovely photos of such a cute hound!

fredamans said...

That is incredibly adorable!

http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2010/03/wordless_09.html

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, what a little car cutie :D

~ Noelle said...

how cute..
LOL, you and Nano...
I love it!

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

It always makes me smile to see dogs poking their little furry faces out of a car window. But at the same time I'm always afraid they'll jump right out.

Anonymous said...

How cute!

Felicia said...

Nano is so cute!! I love all your Nano pics!

Simply Being Mommy said...

LOL, as always - he's adorable!

joeandbridge said...

Hi there! Just popping in to follow your blog! Hope you can come follow me! Have a great day!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
http://www.groschengoblins.com/

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So cute. I bet Skye would like that but she has to stay in the seat with her seatbelt on because him mom is so protective.

Kailani said...

Why do dogs like to stick their heads out the window? I tried it once and I could barely breath!

Kailani
An Island Life

Amanda said...

That's so cute! Sometimes I wish I could stick my head out the window too. Then I wouldn't hear the boys fighting with each other LOL.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Nano you rock!! I so want that life, your mommy and daddy love you bunches!!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010