Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop





Hershey's has partnered with the Children's Miracle Network for over 20 years - and this year, in celebration of their Easter products being sold exclusively at Walmart - they are going to donate up to $5000 to the Children's Miracle Network with the help US - the blogging community.

Here is how we can help:

* Create a blog post with the specifics listed here.

* Hershey Company will donate $10 per each blog post to CMN, up to a total of $5000.

* One blog post per URL counts towards the donation, but you can give as many virtual Easter baskets as you want.

* The Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop will officially begin at 12 AM EST on March 18th and end at 12 PM EST on April 4th, 2010. Blog posts submitted to Hershey before or after that time period will not be counted for.

* The blog post link has to be submitted to Hershey for the donation to be counted. (Link below)

* In addition copy and paste the following text in your blog post:


HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES

- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at:
http://betterbasket.info/BlogHop/ comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog URL will count towards the donation


I was fortunate to receive my virtual basket from my darling friend Maria of Maria's Space. I'd like to give a basket to my friends:
~ Karen at On the Brink de la Locura
~ Alexis at Running Away? I'll Help you Pack
~ Courtney at CooCoo Courtney
~ Krystyn at Really, Are you Serious?
~ Cat at 3 Kids and Us

This is a wonderful thing that Hershey is doing and I wish you all a wonderful Easter!

Until next time..... Lorie

5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Good job!

Coo Coo Courtney said...

I'm so glad this blog hop is getting so many posts! It's for such a great cause, and our great minds did work alike! I'm so glad you came to visit my site, and that you thought of me while posting this! I hope you have a fabulous weekend~

Margaret Cloud said...

Very worthy cause and who does not like Hershey. Judy tagged me. I also have not forgotten your award, am trying to have my son help me. Because outside of blogging, I am a dummy on computer things. Thank you for coming by my blogs and leaving a comment.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Thanks sweetie I've been meaning to do this, just been a little overwhelmed ;(

Maria's Space said...

This was just so cute. I love this idea and hope more companies come up with such good causes.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010