Here are some thoughts that have just come into my head over the last couple of weeks, they are really of no special meaning and may amuse some of you or may have no affect on any of you. They are just stuff that came to me..... enjoy:
- We can go an entire month between putting gas (actually diesel) into our VW Bug. Does that mean we are frugal or have no social life?
- Bill and I went to the Adult Active Community where we are building our new house for a social event last weekend - just dessert, coffee and some drinks - and they had a swing band. It was a great band and a few couples were dancing, I leaned over to Bill and said, "Gee, I really wish you could dance." He replied to me, "Gee, I really wish you could WALK." Touche'... He has a great way of making me laugh.
- I have never seen a man so happy to get a new vacuum.
- Bill brought me a toasted bagel the other day because he thought I might be hungry. I told him that was just so sweet, he said he had to live up to all that stuff I was writing about him on the blog.
- Is it bad that Bill and I ate an entire loaf of fresh, warm French bread that we brought home from the French bakery/bistro - standing at the kitchen peninsula at 4:00 in the afternoon? It was supposed to be for dinner... Oops!
- Bill and I can never seem to be the same temperature at the same time: when he is cold, I am hot... I keep having these hot flashes and he has these freezing hands. I told him I can't help it I have menopause... his reply: "I must have Santa Claus!"
- I love IM-ing my hubby who is just down the hall from me... he is in his office and I am in the bedroom. I send him messages like, "I love you" and he sends back, "I love you, more." We can get really silly! This morning I sneezed three times... I got an IM that said: "God bless you!"
That's it... just some silly stuff that I've been thinking about... hope you all have a great day!
Until next time..... Lorie