Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Food Fight: CANDY!!

.


To join the weekly Friday Food Fight, post a picture of your favorite food, meal, snack or drink. Of course, you enjoying your tasty treat would be great, but you don’t need to be in the picture. Then on Friday, post your drool inducing photo and link up with Denise at RunDMT. That’s it.



My choice for today's photo is from the Disney Social Media Moms conference (you'll be seeing lots of photos from that conference, I took 329 photos)... during one of the events, there were several tables with nothing but CANDY loaded all over them plus the most beautiful centerpieces. We were able to fill up boxes of our own to take back to our rooms with whatever candy we wanted.... I was in heaven!
 
 
 
So head on over to RunDMT and link up to her blog, visit the other participants and leave a comment. While you're at it, how about grabbing Denise's Friday Food Fight Button on her site - I have it on my left side bar.


Happy eating and have a great weekend!
 
.

5 comments:

Run DMT said...

Good GOD and holy Willy Wonka! That is A LOT of candy! Thanks for the shout out and linking up, mama! Have a great weekend! :-)

Gone Bananas said...

OMG I'd be hid under the table cloth with whatever big bowl contained chocolate! YUM! The only thing missing from that table is a dentist handing out his cards! *grin*

Alexis AKA MOM said...

HOLY MOLY now that surely would kill my diet! I love the colors they are so vibrant!

~ Noelle said...

i am so jealous... but i am also so ready to see all of your pictures!!!!

Adaptable Kay said...

Can I say JEALOUS! Sheeeeeeesh, just thinking of that sugar rush though has me glad I couldn't be unleashed on those tables. LOL

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010