Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Breakfast at Walt Disney World's Grand Floridian Cafe

.
WEDNESDAY


Welcome to Wordless Wednesday..... here is my breakfast one of the mornings at the Disney Social Media Moms conference:



Would you expect anything less of me?

 For more Wordless Wednesday posts, check out the WW Hub, leave your link, check out the other participants, and don't forget to leave a nice comment - you know you like comments, they do too!!




And don't forget about our recipe sharing meme tomorrow: "Recipe Swap Meet Thursday" - have you got your recipe ready??? Don't forget to grab our button and play along... Happy cooking.


Photobucket

.

9 comments:

Jackie said...

We ate at the Grand Floridian Cafe on Saturday morning! I had their french toast which was COMPLETELY amazing!!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

So! SO Cute :)

Simply Being Mommy said...

LOL, nope...I wouldn't have expected anything different. Looks so yummy!

Kim @ What's That Smell? said...

I have a feeling a Mickey shaped waffles TASTES better too...YUM

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Deliciously cute! My daughter LOVES the Mickey Mouse waffles (and I do too!)

Mariana said...

Yum! Love Mickey Mouse waffles!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I bet you have that waffle maker!!

~ Noelle said...

we want some!!!!!!!!!!
how cute

Adaptable Kay said...

HOW FUN!!!!

That is the coolest waffle xD

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010