Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Monday Mingle ~ March 28th: Songs, Coupons & Apps

.

"Blogging with you since August 2009"


"Welcome to Monday Mingle! Each week three questions are asked, and you can answer via a written post, or a vlog post. If you have always wanted to try vlogging, Monday Mingle vlog meme is a fun way to try vlogging. If you’d like to join in the fun, answer the 3 weekly questions in short vlog on your blog, or a written blog post, then link up over on Eighty MPH Mom in the linky. Please post the above button within your post and link to Eighty MPH Mom, so readers can easily find other participants. Visit the other participants, learn about them and have fun! It’s not too late you can link up anytime during the week."


Questions for the week of 3/28/11:



1. What is your favorite song right now?
2. How good are you about using coupons at the grocery store?
3. Do you have a Smartphone? If so what are your top 3 games/apps?





That's my mingle for this week, I was in bed already, so sorry it's a little quiet, I was trying not to wake up hubby and by the end of the day, my voice is just about gone from my inhaler the Pulmonologist has given me. 

BUT, if I can do it, so can you..... Come on, want to get to know you better.... we won't bite. :)  Don't forget to link up with Jen at Eighty MPH Mom. Please at least visit some of the other participants and leave a comment - we all love comments... :)



Plus, help us get more players... Tweet the meme by either hitting the retweet button or tweeting this phrase:


"Join Eighty MPH Mom for #mondaymingle- a fun meme to learn about you! http://eightymphmom.com"
 
 
Have a great week everyone!!
 
.

4 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Oh poor dogs :(
How fun! That'd be a great concert :)
I should work on using coupons more diligently, but first I need to find coups that I'd USE ;)
ROFL oh my gosh - that's a unique app...Too funny.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Oh that concert sounds fun!

Run Pee? OMG that is too funny! But really a good idea actually lol.

I'm so glad you are mingling now - I always love to see your beautiful face :)

RA said...

Hi Lorie, I enjoyed watching your Monday mingle :). I also don't have a favorite song right now. I'm basically listening to any lyrics that capture my attention. I don't think that coupons are common here in my country. You might get some from fast food restaurants and groceries, but not that often. I rarely use my mobile and agree to you that Facebook works better on the computer than on mobile phone. The Run Pee app sounds so funny and very interesting. Have a blessed week.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I love you do this one day I'll get me a video to do one :)

I wish I could be one of those crazy coupon ladies. I try to clip but don't find many around here that I can use. I do make Rick take the ones for fast food since he seems to live off that CRAP.

Hope everyone is feeling better. HUGS

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010