Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Photo Flashback ~ My Little Boys

.

Friday Photo Flashback


Alicia from More Than Words says she started Friday Photo Flashback because "I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you.. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!"




I thought about posting photos of my adorable Nano again this week, but I'll save those for later in the month on his birthday.  I decided to post one of my favorite photos of my baby boys from when they were little. Here is Nikolaus "reading" to Alexander as they are just about to take a nap. They have always been close and I'm so glad they are still good friends. I know that no matter what happens, they will be there for each other.

 
If you'd like to play along, dig out the old photo albums, scan in some photos and write a post to tell us all about what's going on in the photos. Then link up with Alicia at More Than Words, visit the other participants and leave a nice comment. See you next Friday..... :)
.

11 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Awwww adorable!!!

dtbrents said...

Your boys are so cute. A lot of my pictures are old. I scan them and put them on the computer. It sure is time consuming. I'm thankful for digital cameras.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

So cute :)

XmasDolly said...

Well, look at you! WOO HOO! Can little Lori come out to play? Love the oldies, but goodies! Snakes & Snails & puppy dog tails! I had a couple of them too! Just adorable! Thanks luv for sharing. Hope you're having fun. Isn't it fun to reminisce with friends?

More Than Words said...

They are sooooooo cute!! And I love how they are still close!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh hun that picture of the boys is so freaking cute!!!!

Momstart said...

OH, that is so sweet!

XmasDolly said...

Thanks for stopping by, and the reason I came back is I want to know if you ripped that woman's lungs out because I know I sure would've after all that! SHEESH! Maybe that's why Circuit City went out of business! LOL

Anne said...

Happy to be here…
Just have followed you, hope you can follow me back.
Just for a Thought
Trying Hard Techie
Emotera
My Prince - Macoi
My All
Thanks

Simply Being Mommy said...

OMgosh Lorie, look how cute your little boys were.

~ Noelle said...

i love the pics of them when they are young... especially since we know what wonderful young men they have grown into! :)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010