Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me: My Favorite Male Artist

.




Photobucket


Welcome to Monday's Music Moves Me the fantabulistic music meme hosted by me, Dolly from XmasDolly, Larry from Cakeblast and Callie from Jamerican Spice and this week's theme is Favorite Male Artist, so let's see who you all listen to - I can't wait.


Now you all know who my all time favorite male artist is, so I'm sure you are expecting this artist and this is my favorite song by him.....


In the Ghetto by Elvis Presley





Here is another of my favorite artists, who is still sexy to me, that I have had the pleasure of seeing in concert with a really great song.....


Forever Young by Rod Stewart




This last song is by another fabulous singer that I have seen a couple of times in concert - he puts on a fantastic show. This song was actually Bill and my wedding song.....


I'll Always Be Right There by Bryan Adams




So, who's got you movin' and grovin' this Monday??? Share it with us and bring along a friend. Here's all you need to do:



First step: Head on over to You Tube, or anywhere you get your music videos and post them on your blog! Upcoming themes are to you LOWER RIGHT of XmasDolly's blog.




Second Step: Grab our "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button, mine is on my right sidebar, or off of any of the hosts' sites.




Third step: SIGN THE LINKY - Follow your hosts, grab their buttons too when you visit them and show them some love by leaving a comment.. (mine is on my right sidebar above the 4M button)




Final step: Go visit the other Rockers on our Linky and PLEASE show them some love by leaving them a comment, you know you like comments, they do too!




Thanks For The Comment

Once you write up your post, link up with us (on any of the host's blog - they are all connected) and you may be chosen as our SPOTLIGHT DANCERS like this week's lucky couple in our # 1 and 2 linky spot.....



Heather of The Yotes Diva ~~ and ~~ Rhiannon of From the Heart

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Now, don't forget to sign the linky, visit the participants, and leave a comment - you know you like them, so does everyone else. For more Monday music fun, visit Amanda, and Run DMT.









Rock on my friends!!

We're very sorry to say there has been some people not playing along, and just signing our linky so other people will stop by their blogs for giveaways or whatever! Unfortunately, these bloggers will have to be deleted from our linky. Leave a comment, grab our button, or follow us. If you don't want to post a video, you can post a link to a video, or post some lyrics, but please - at least attempt to make it music related. Thank you for your understanding.


10 comments:

Lucinda said...

Welcome back Lorie!
I'm with you on Elvis and Rod! I need to add them to my list. :)

Stacy Uncorked said...

As usual, LOVE your choices! ;) Have a great week!

Male Artist Smörgåsbord - MMMM

Colette S said...

Ooh I love these.
Makes you want to get in the groove and just listen to all the other like these.

Happy week!

Aloha!

Lifeofkaylen said...

These are great! I love that Rod Stewart song.
The Elvis song brings back bigtime memories from when I was young and going on road trips with the families...with my dad singing off-key and thoroughly enjoying the pain it caused our young ears! :)

XmasDolly said...

Check you out YOU SO ROCK! Elvis, Rod Stewart and BRYAN ADAMS? Holy Cow, Dave is gonna love you. He loves Bryan Adams. hehehehehehe How you doin'? I was late visiting the last half of our list I watched Dancing with the Stars tonight. I had to see Christie Alley & she didn't do too bad. Anyways can't wait to see all you pics! WOO HOO! Oh, had to delete three this week. If you do one you have to do everyone that signs & doesn't play. Sorry!

Pardonne Moi said...

How have I never heard that Elvis song?!?!

fredamans said...

Elvia is my favorite too.

Annette said...

Well I feel dumb...I could so do (and enjoy!) this meme. Maybe I'll participate next week.

I loooooooove Rod Stewart. I took my grandparents to see him in concert because they were the only people I knew who liked him. LOL

WE had a blast!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

GREAT pick's as always my dear!

~ Noelle said...

like we would not expect ELVIS
ha ha

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010