Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In My Neighborhood Photo Meme: Bugs

.


Eighty MPH Mom In My Neighborhood Tuesday



I'm joining my friend Jennifer over at Eighty MPH Mom called In My Neighborhood Tuesday – a fun photo meme where you spend some quality time with your family and friends and discover average things in a new light, get creative and try and get outdoors on occasion. There will be an assignment/prompt for each week, and hopefully you will have some time to take a walk and show us what you found in your neighborhood!





This week's assignment is BUGS!! The creepy, the crawly, or even the cute. I happen to love taking nature photos and bugs are some of my favorite subjects (as long as they don't sting, bite or have venom, HaHa).  So here are my photos this week:




 
 
 
 

  

I know these sting, but he was SO preoccupied, I took the photo

So that's my post for In My Neighborhood Tuesday... if you'd like to join, here is all you have to do: It is easy to join in! Just take your picture and post it on your blog, with the button above and link up on Eighty MPH Mom. Make sure you visit the other participants to see what they have found in their neighborhood {or house or wherever} recently! Don’t worry if you didn’t have a chance to take a walk over the weekend to snap the perfect shot. If you already have a picture that fits into the “assignment” of the week, feel free to use it. If you want to write down the upcoming assignments and take photos for several of them while you are on a walk, you can do that too! There really aren’t many rules, except to stick with the theme of the week and be creative! You can even post more than one photo if you so desire.


Let's also help Jen out by tweeting about this meme:

Please RT: What cool things are in your neighborhood? Photo meme: This week’s theme: Bugs! http://www.eightymphmom.com



.

6 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

You did it - yay!!! Those are AWESOME photos! What are the 3rd and 5th bugs down?

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Beautiful shots!! Vibrant colors :)

Simply Being Mommy said...

Such beautiful pics Lorie!

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of entomology! I miss FL wildlife. It's so exotic. Very nice photos!

Adaptable Kay said...

Oh man, you have a LOT of cool bugs where you're at! Such beautiful pictures :)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

As always I love your nature thoughts!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010