Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Photo Flashback: Disney World

.


Friday Photo Flashback


Alicia from More Than Words says she started Friday Photo Flashback because "I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you.. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!"




I decided that in honor of next week's Disney Social Media Moms Conference I would post some of my photos from past visits to Disney World with my boys:













I'm really looking forward to going back to Disney to see all the wonderful bloggers at the Social Media Moms Conference. I don't think my boys will be able to make it this time because the Army has other plans for my oldest son, Nikolaus, they scheduled some Mountain Warfare training for him during the same time which he is trying to reschedule, but I don't think he'll be able to do that.... and hate to say it, but the U.S. Army trumps Mommy... :)  Plus Nikolaus was little brother, Alexander's transportation down here, so.... it seems that I'll have to wait a little while longer before I get to see my little men again.


If you'd like to play along with Friday Photo Flashback, dig out the old photo albums, scan in some photos and write a post to tell us all about what's going on in the photos. Then link up with Alicia at More Than Words, visit the other participants and leave a nice comment. See you next Friday - FROM DISNEY WORLD!!!   :)

5 comments:

More Than Words said...

Those are great pictures! I was lol'ing at the one of your son and his finger in the statue's nose!! Boys!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

The nose picking and astronaut pictures take the cake!

~ Noelle said...

love these!!!! lol, bill is just a big kid, isn't he?
hopefully things work out soon for you to get those boys down here...

XmasDolly said...

Love Love these pics and your son is a card! Check him out! Grossness with the finger up the nose trick. I like him with his step-daddy and the astronaut hats. Bill is such a good egg! Hugs, meeeeeee

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Lovely to see them!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010