Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In My Neighborhood Tuesday March 29: Lazy Things


.




Eighty MPH Mom In My Neighborhood Tuesday



I'm joining my friend Jennifer over at Eighty MPH Mom called In My Neighborhood Tuesday – a fun photo meme where you spend some quality time with your family and friends and discover average things in a new light, get creative and try and get outdoors on occasion. There will be an assignment/prompt for each week, and hopefully you will have some time to take a walk and show us what you found in your neighborhood!

This week's theme is "Lazy Things" - well, around our house, that is something that we are really good at:




 Bill chillaxin by the pool in Mexico
 
Mumbo taking care of Mommy with a migraine

Nano resting


Lorie sunning in Mexico



Mandie loves to lie in the sunshine in the window, you'd think she was a cat. =)
Maila just lazing around the house in the sun


So that's my post for In My Neighborhood Tuesday... if you'd like to join, here is all you have to do: It is easy to join in! Just take your picture and post it on your blog, with the button above and link up on Eighty MPH Mom. Make sure you visit the other participants to see what they have found in their neighborhood {or house or wherever} recently! Don’t worry if you didn’t have a chance to take a walk over the weekend to snap the perfect shot. If you already have a picture that fits into the “assignment” of the week, feel free to use it. If you want to write down the upcoming assignments and take photos for several of them while you are on a walk, you can do that too! There really aren’t many rules, except to stick with the theme of the week and be creative! You can even post more than one photo, as if you didn't notice... HaHa!

Let's also help Jen out by tweeting about this meme:

Please RT: What cool things are in your neighborhood? Photo meme: This week’s theme: Lazy Things http://www.eightymphmom.com/


Enjoy the rest of the week and happy photographing!
 
.

8 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I just knew you'd have some good ones this week! :)

Simply Being Mommy said...

I always love seeing pics of you, Bill and the pups.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog on MMM. First off, I love the patriotic theme to your blog. It really rocks! But, I can not read your post. Bummer! I may be the only person on the planet who has a hard time reading your blog, but I thought you should know just in case.

I am your newest follower. Looking forward to more link up fun!
~Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

Check out, Today’s Post

Cathy Kennedy said...

Oops....hey, I can read your post! It must have had to do with not loading properly at the start. Okay, you can forget what I said in my last comment. lol. =D

~Cathy

Tami Winbush said...

I love your pictures. You are the most laid back person .... well not really....but it seems like it. Want to take care of 14 kittens?

XmasDolly said...

Hey, why wasn't I invited? :-( I wanna play too! You have to remind me next week. Looks like fun! Check you & Bill out living the life of Riley! Now, that's what I want to be invited too! lol

Lucinda said...

I love the pic of you and Mumbo. Looks like he/she is feeling your pain. What a great little empathizer. :)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh mama your look like your head was really hurting :( I hope it went away quickly!

Love the chillaxin :)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010