Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Weather Report for Disney Social Media Moms Conference

.

I just wanted to let everyone who is coming down to Florida for the Disney Social Media Moms Conference what the weather is supposed to be like.  I have copied the 8-Day forecast from our local TV station Local 6 WKMG so you can see for yourselves:


Things look like it is going to be just beautiful for all of us down here!! I do recommend bringing a jacket or sweater for the evenings, but it has been absolutely gorgeous during the day.  You might want to bring a rain jacket, because you never know when there will be a shower, but we aren't expecting any.  And of course - don't forget your St. Patrick's Day garb for Thursday the 17th!!





I cannot wait to see and meet you all..... Godspeed and safe journey to you all and lets have a blast when you get her.  Please make sure you look for me, I'll be the one in a wheelchair grinning from ear to ear! 






.

5 comments:

~ Noelle said...

I hope you have a blast!
You are awesome to post this for everyone attending... although it makes me jealous! LOL

XmasDolly said...

SHOW OFF! I want to go just one time even! I'd love to see what goes on. I'm a blogger. I can go. sniff ~ sniff~ ! I've never been to Disney! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Okay, have a great time & take notes I wanna know all about it AND HAPPY "14TH" ANNIVERSARY to a wonderful couople! YOU & BILL! kissy kissy!!!! HUGS!

Simply Being Mommy said...

It looks like it's going to be so much better than last year. Have fun!

Adaptable Kay said...

I say this because I love you.....YOU SUCK! LOL Look at those gorgeous temperatures O.O

I hope everyone who went had fun and enjoyed that beautiful weather xD

Alexis AKA MOM said...

If I didn't love you, I would hate you ... hehe

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010