Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me: To Get Me in the Mood for DISNEY!!!

.





Photobucket




 Welcome to Monday's Music Moves Me the fantabulistic music meme hosted by me, Dolly from XmasDolly, Larry from Cakeblast and Callie from Jamerican Spice and this week we have a FREEBIE week, so you can post anything your little heart desires... WooHoo!!!

In honor of the Disney Social Media Moms conference, I have chosen to post some Disney songs that make me happy or have special meaning to me in some way... hope you like them.

The first one is dedicated to everyone of you. I truly hope all of your dreams come true. I love that it is sung by Louis Armstrong... AWESOME......


When You Wish Upon a Star


\


This next song is the one that my youngest son Alexander and I danced to at my wedding to Bill. Alex picked the song himself so it always brings me back to that moment when I hear it....

Once Upon A Dream




Of course we all know this one, it is the most important song of all time for Disney.....

Mickey Mouse Club




And, finally to get you in the mood for The Magic Kingdom {and to annoy the heck out of you by having it in your head ALL DAY LONG} here is my final song from another one of my favorite rides....

It's A Small World





So, what's got you movin' and grovin' this Monday??? Share it with us and bring along a friend. Here's all you need to do:


First step: Head on over to You Tube, or anywhere you get your music videos and post them on your blog! Upcoming themes are to you LOWER RIGHT of XmasDolly's blog.


Second Step: Grab our "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button, mine is on my right sidebar, or off of any of the hosts' sites.

Third step: SIGN THE LINKY - Follow your hosts, grab their buttons too when you visit them and show them some love by leaving a comment.. (mine is on my right sidebar above the 4M button)

Final step: Go visit the other Rockers on our Linky and PLEASE show them some love by leaving them a comment, you know you like comments, they do too!





Thank You For The Comment


Once you write up your post, link up with us (on any of the host's blog - they are all connected) and you may be chosen as our SPOTLIGHT DANCERS like this week's lucky couple in our # 1 and 2 linky spot.....


Jana of  Boobies, Babies and a Blog ~~ and ~~ Amethyst Moon of Life Music and Laughter

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Now, don't forget to sign the linky, visit the participants, and leave a comment - you know you like them, so does everyone else. For more Monday music fun, visit Amanda, and Run DMT









ROCK ON MY FRIENDS!!



We're very sorry to say there has been some people not playing along, and just signing our linky so other people will stop by their blogs for giveaways or whatever! Unfortunately, these bloggers will have to be deleted from our linky. Leave a comment, grab our button, or follow us. If you don't want to post a video, you can post a link to a video, or post some lyrics, but please - at least attempt to make it music related. Thank you for your understanding.


*** Just one thing to note... We are family friendly blogs and while we don't want to censor anyone, we do ask that you keep your songs rated PG13 or less.
Thanks very much!***

3 comments:

Colette S said...

The kids love these.

I would love to visit Disney!

Very fun choices.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

We love Disney :)

Anonymous said...

Of course I love them ALL...but the first two have long been very near the top of my favorite Disney songs list! Great choices!!!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010