Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Introducing "Recipe Swap Meet Thursday"

.


OK... we know you have all these recipes that you love to make. You got them from your mother, your grandmother, a magazine, you made up.... or you don't even remember where the recipe came from.  Well, how about sharing them with all of us? 

But you not only GIVE one, you GET one, too....


My good friend and wonderful cook, Dolly over at XmasDolly and I have decided to start sharing our recipes with all of you and want you to share your's with us starting this Thursday with our new meme "Recipe Swap Meet Thursday" and here is all you have to do:


Starting on Thursday, post a recipe on your blog, sign our linky (they will be linked), grab our new button (below, on my sidebar and on my other Chef-Hostess Dolly's blog) and check out the recipes... you actually will get TWO for the price of ONE because both Dolly and I will each post a recipe each week.



Photobucket


So... let's get cooking!! I cannot wait to see what you all have for me and Dolly on Thursday... Grab the button now so you won't forget. The first recipe I will be posting is my Chicken Alexander that I mentioned in my very first Monday Mingle post that lots of people have asked about..... just to whet your appetite.

Bon Appetit.....

.

3 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Wish I was more of a domestic goddess. If it can't be made in 20 minutes I'm not interested.

XmasDolly said...

Well, looks like we're off to a great start. You & Me & one visitor (hubby don't count - lol) Well, if anything we've got each other & we can swap recipes! (Until we run out of course) LOL Well, it's going to take a lot of blog hopping & advertising to get the word out. Are ya up for it? huggles...

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Love the new button ladies! I put it up under Blog happenings!!! :)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010