Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Mingle - March 7th, 2011

.


“Mingling with you since August 2009!”


"Welcome to Monday Mingle! Each week three questions are asked, and you can answer via a written post, or a vlog post. If you have always wanted to try vlogging, Monday Mingle vlog meme is a fun way to try vlogging. If you’d like to join in the fun, answer the 3 weekly questions in short vlog on your blog, or a written blog post, then link up over on Eighty MPH Mom in the linky. Please post the above button within your post and link to Eighty MPH Mom, so readers can easily find other participants. Visit the other participants, learn about them and have fun! It’s not too late you can link up anytime during the week."


Here are the questions for this weeks mingle:

1. Where do you think you’ll be/what you’ll be doing in 10 years?
2. You are ordering a hamburger at a restaurant (or veggie burger – how do you have it cooked, what type of cheese and what else goes on it?
3. What are the current gas prices like where you live?


My Mingle is in two parts this week because I wanted to show you one more thing from outside that I forgot to show you last week, then I went on to answer this weeks questions... hope you don't mind watching the two videos, they really aren't that long.....

Part One









Part Two



So, I hope you enjoyed seeing my lemon tree, hearing my silly answers and my ridiculous singing, clearly my medication had begun working prior to my recording this... TeeHee. Also, please don't hate me because I am a kept woman... I have some issues. HaHa

Now it's time for you to get out and join us.... I was really nervous at first, too... but don't worry, we're all you're friends. Come on, want to get to know you better.... we won't bite. :) Don't forget to link up with Jen at Eighty MPH Mom.  Please at least visit some of the other participants and leave a comment - we all love comments... :)


.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorie!
You have a beautiful lemon tree! :)

I love the dog portion of your mingle! You have very cute (and calm!) pups.

Have a great week.
Katie

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

OH! I'd love to have a lemon tree... I doubt our weather will be nice to them though. :/

All of your pups seem tired today LOL Must be their nap time ;)

Crazy dog lady LOL! I hope you'll be in your house long before then :)

Yeah I'm not a big fan of veggie burgers. Boca burgers are okay, but I can't smell them while they're cooking. Yick. It is near impossible to get it medium rare. Depends on the state, I think :)

LOL at a boy job. I didn't know our prices either, I had to google it.

Hope your boys can come down :)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010